Sunday, February 12, 2012

Page 43



Carrying Lessons Forth into the Future....


Throughout my 37 years of life, I have encountered multitudes of different people; from the hyper-functional to the hypo-functional to the completely and unequivocally dysfunctional. As I lay here recovering from knee surgery, I am left alone to meander through the memories of the people I have had the pleasure and displeasure of meeting in my life.  Upon closer analysis of those memories, I find it peculiar that the dysfunctional people are the ones who stick out in my mind. 


This revelation inevitably leads me to question: A.) Am I in fact fly paper for freaks?  Or, B.)  Is it normal for the crazy people that we have had to deal with in our lives to consume any goodness – including the goodness in our memories - like a leech on a hemophiliac?


Careful analysis of this enigma leaves me to conclude that an answer to both of these questions is an emphatic and resounding YES!    Do you think that position is too extreme?  Do you think it makes me a “Negative Nelly?”  I don’t.  I don’t think I’m being negative in facing facts and dealing with reality at all.  We’ve already established in my previous blog that I accept the fact that I must live in an alternative reality.  But, being that it’s MY reality, then it’s not really considered alternative then, is it? 


Yes, yes, yes, I know…  Before I blog you into endless circles, let me invite you into a moment in time into my reality.  Let’s give you an example so that you can better understand why my answer is YES.


I have the pleasure of having regular dealings with a lady (a term I use very loosely), who not only utilizes her children as pawns in a never ending war that she not only started, but continues to fuel.  This woman (another term I use loosely), does her damndest to keep totalitarian control of her former spouse by maintaining her greedy little fists firmly clenched around court papers which she maniacally waves around like a sword.  


The sadistically humorous part of it all is that she still hasn’t figured out that it’s a double-edged sword.  Frankly, through all her ranting, raving, and referencing of court orders, I’m beginning to wonder exactly how it is she managed to successfully complete and graduate from any form of secondary education considering that she obviously has neither common sense, nor a grasp of the English language and how, once words are put to paper in a specific order – including punctuation – the words cannot magically alter and re-arrange themselves just because she utters the magic words “Court Order.” 


This “person” (I’m trying to avoid using profanity here people) is obviously oblivious to the fact that, secondary to my long history of successful and unsuccessful dealings with losers and bottom-feeders, such as is she, I have become extremely knowledgeable as to her thought processes, behavior patterns, and probable ensuing actions.
She is the kind of woman who will confront a woman she sees with her former spouse and call her a “husband stealing slut” (***please note the aforementioned relationship of referenced husband as being “former”), and in the next breath declare herself to be the "better person."  


When talking to her daughters about his step-children, she refers to the step-kids as “His Kids" to her own children, and never references his actual children as "His" in any way - aside from them being his financial responsibility and obligation (there's always an underlying monetary foundation for these types of people.)   


She frequently accuses others of using her children as pawns, but then turns around and creates social networking accounts in the names of her children in order lurk, stalk, and instigate drama with her former spouse and his family.  It is obvious to anyone with even half a brain that it’s not the child using the social networking account.  There are certain common sense rules that apply in these types of situations – something which "Broom Hilda" is lacking.  


And, while I honestly wish I could just turn my back, walk away and never think of this person again, there's a certain macabre fascination in it.  Much like watching a train wreck.  You stand there, watching, in horror and awe at the magnitude of the destruction!   


I suppose it is the type of behavior and mentality that can be expected from a woman who starts dating a man while still married to another man (unbeknownst to either man I might add.)  I hear the story told that she eventually divorced the first husband after accusing him of numerous methods of verbal, emotional, and physical trauma - seemingly the same abuse that she accused her second husband of when they split.  What's curious however, is that there is no record that has been found to date confirming a legal divorce was ever obtained.  Hmmmm????  


Nevertheless, she went on to marry the second man (aka the "former spouse".) Then, while she was pregnant with their second child, she cheated on the second husband!  


Okay - Let's just make sure you're taking your notes here...  Quick review, she was pregnant when she cheated on her former spouse, second husband, the father of her children, the man with whom she cheated on her first husband with.  


Apparently, even low expectations are far too high for her. 


The thing that turns this entire soap opera into a perverted comedy is that this woman calls herself a “saved” woman!  A Christian woman!  A changed woman!  She considers herself a VICTIM!  Thankfully, there is a relatively large number of us in the population who live in Reality and are impervious to the manipulations of these types of earthly inhabitants.  We realize that she, and so many others like her, are nothing more than victims of their own creation.


I once read that the past is a teacher and your lessons learned should be carried forth with you into the future.  So, to those people, and to the very particular nut-job who inspired this blog entry, I stand here carrying forth my lessons learned and I graciously share those lessons with the world in saying, "Go on... Call yourself a changed and saved woman if you want, but we know better! You can call yourself a pussy cat all you want, but all you are is a Cougar... you can't hide your spots.  And, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your spots ain't changed!"


Debbie Lee 





No comments:

Post a Comment